Here I am again, incredibly late on a post for my lovely Hayley. I will say that Hayley's 8 month birthday brought great things - most importantly a happy Hayley. It had been a rough couple of months in the Kriegler household. Hayley got her first earache which gave us many sleepless nights and she also was accomplishing many milestones that she was having a lot of trouble sleeping - again giving us many sleepless nights. When she turned 8 months old, it was like a light switch - and we saw a very different baby, I think she was content in enjoying everything she had recently learned. I must say I always thought Ava was an active baby but that was until Hayley came along. She is so busy trying to keep up with her sister that she has learned to crawl, pull herself up on things, and can now shimmy along on her feet while holding on to something. She absolutely adores Ava and gives her the biggest smiles every morning. Now, if we could just get Ava to stop smothering her all would be good. Hayley is such a good natured baby and really goes with the flow. I am amazed at how fast she has grown and wish I could slow time down just a bit so I could enjoy her being a baby a little longer. My favorite momenst are when I can sit down at bedtime and give her a bottle and cuddle her for a while. I feel very lucky.
No comments:
Post a Comment