Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two Months and then some.....

Well I guess it is true what they say, your second child does get less pictures taken, and in this case less blog entries. Obviously, not because I love Hayley any less but who has the time! I must say the addition of Hayley has been absolutely wonderful but also made us very busy and tired. Hayley is a great baby. She may not like to naps, at least she sleeps through the night. So I have to appreciate that. She also loves to talk. When we lay her on her play mat you can hear her talking to the bees above, it is very cute. Chris and I better watch out between her and Ava we will never get a word in. Hayley is also a very smiley baby who loves to cuddle, she makes us very happy. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 11 pounds 3 ounces, and was 22 inches. So for weighing 6 pounds when going home she has definitely caught up! We are really enjoying our new normal with two kids and getting into a great routine. Looking forward to summer when we can all be outside together!

No comments: