Now I know Christmas was over a month ago but after Christmas comes my least favorite time of year, the rest of winter. I am not very good about getting anything accomplished this time of year, thus the tardiness in this post. I have heard grumblings the last post was up way too long.... Christmas was awesome! Ava started to understand the concept of christmas presents and santa and especially loved decorating the tree. To this day she keeps asking if we can put it back up and decorate it again. We saw santa claus about 3 different times and she did really well with all of them. I look forward to next year when I think all of this will start to sink in even more. We hope all of you had a great christmas as well. And now on with the rest of winter.

No comments:
Post a Comment