Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ava's Big Day

As much as I tried to keep Ava from growing up, it is still happening. So the least we could do is celebrate. I think Ava enjoyed her 2nd birthday. I will miss my sweet little baby but I love my little girl who makes me laugh and amazes me every single day. Happy Birthday Ava, you make me proud!!


All ready for the big party! Now I just need the guests


Princess cake for my princess


Getting into the party spirit


Had to put on my new Dora socks immediately.

(Please note: Mom DOES NOT approve of this look)


Very SPOILED with presents


Ava got M&M's. Her most favorite candy


Eating her cake


Blowing out the candle


Enjoying freezee treats with her cousins


Trying on her new duds she got for her birthday!

1 comment:

Kim, Bryan, Ethan & Ella said...

wow...they grow up so fast...too fast!