So I am sorry it has taken so long to write, Ava has been 1 now for a whole week. I have been trying to decide what to say, like it should be something grand or something but in the end I could sum it up so easily. This year has been absolutely amazing! Of course at times it was challenging; not sleeping through the night until 9 months and the teething but those things are easily replaced by things like the big smile Ava gives you when you go into her room in the morning or after a nap or when she is so happy to see you when you pick up from daycare. Those are great moments.
Over the last few months Ava has become such a softie. When you are playing with her there will be times when she stops playing crawls up to you and gives you a hug and then will go about playing. LOVE IT! There were times when I did not think this would happen since when she was younger she always wanted to be held facing out, if you tried holding her inward she would push herself off of you to face outward. So I like these moments.
It has been so much fun watching Ava grow into this little person. She has quite the personality and is our little social butterfly. She always wants to say “hi” to people at Target or when we are out to eat. She loves touching kids too and many times when they walk by she will stick her hand out and touch their head. It is funny to watch. When she sees kids her face brightens up and you can tell she just wants to play with them.
Over the last few months Ava has become such a softie. When you are playing with her there will be times when she stops playing crawls up to you and gives you a hug and then will go about playing. LOVE IT! There were times when I did not think this would happen since when she was younger she always wanted to be held facing out, if you tried holding her inward she would push herself off of you to face outward. So I like these moments.
It has been so much fun watching Ava grow into this little person. She has quite the personality and is our little social butterfly. She always wants to say “hi” to people at Target or when we are out to eat. She loves touching kids too and many times when they walk by she will stick her hand out and touch their head. It is funny to watch. When she sees kids her face brightens up and you can tell she just wants to play with them.
I could go on and on so I will sum it up this way:
I think I am pretty lucky to have such a wonderful daughter, I know every parent says this but I am going to say it anyway. I also want to say, I think I have a pretty WONDERFUL husband who put up with me when some of the challenges felt unbearable. Thanks Christopher! You are an AMAZING father who Ava is lucky to have.
I think I am pretty lucky to have such a wonderful daughter, I know every parent says this but I am going to say it anyway. I also want to say, I think I have a pretty WONDERFUL husband who put up with me when some of the challenges felt unbearable. Thanks Christopher! You are an AMAZING father who Ava is lucky to have.
Enjoy the pictures and here are the stats for Ava
Weight: 21 pounds (50%)
Height: 31 Inches (97%)
Weight: 21 pounds (50%)
Height: 31 Inches (97%)
No comments:
Post a Comment