Sunday, January 25, 2009

6 Months Old













It is hard to believe a half of a year has already passed and Ava is 6 mos. old.
The Stats:
17 1/2 pounds (85th percentile)
28 1/2 inches long (98th percentile)
I know I say every month that I cannot believe she is another month older but this month it is more evident then ever. She has started sitting up on her own and plays contently and she has also become quite the roly poly. She has got such a great personality and it is so fun to watch her get a huge smile on her face when she is playing.
The doctor has also advised that she should be eating three (yes three!) meals a day and gave us a list of finger food she can have. I cannot believe the time for that is already here. However, Grandma Linda is very excited, she has been waiting patiently.
The doctor tells us that her gums are only a bit swollen so it will be a little bit before teeth, which I am completely okay with.
I can only imagine what the next month will bring, I am so excited to find out!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: