Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Ava's Big Weekend



Ava got to spend the weekend with her grandma and grandpa and I think she loved it, because she was so nice to them by sleeping through the night most nights. Ava tells me they talked a lot and stuck thier tongues out at each other because that is her favorite thing to do right now. She thinks it is very funny when you stick your tongue out at her. Ava has recently discovered her feet and loves to touch them with her hands, which sometimes can make diaper changing very interesting but is very cute to watch. Ava currently weighs 13 pounds 6 ounces, she is getting so big. Our "summer" commitments have finally winded down and I look forward to having some quality time with Ava instead of the constant running around. I know that will help when Mondays roll around and I have to go to work.

No comments: