Friday, August 22, 2008

Soo Big

 

 

 

 


I still cannot believe how big Ava is getting. I weighed her yesterday and she is about 10 pounds, it so weird to think she is just over a month old, where has the time gone. She is much more alert and loves to sit on my shoulder and look around. She opens her mouth so wide like she has so much to say, it will only be a matter of time before she starts talking like crazy, I wonder where she gets that! We also have discovered Ava loves baths and looks so cute and content when she is getting one and I love the way she smells after them :) . What a miracle she is!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mlgreen said...

I think Ava looks like her mommy in the picture with her skirt on. Very beautiful little girl. Olivia wants to say hi: b v xrrcd rvhf love y ou