Day two started out with us leaving the hospital. It was probably my proudest moment as we walked through the hospital with Ava in my arms and everyone looking at us and smiling. We got home and settled in and then we took part in what Chris calls "real life situations". The first one we were tested with was, "what do you do when I (Ava) only want to sleep in 10 minute increments at night". I have to say we did O.K.
Everyone is happy and sleepy and enjoying each moment together!
Everyone is happy and sleepy and enjoying each moment together!
1 comment:
Chris & Heather - All my love to all three of you! Congratulations...Ava is beautiful and everyone is noting her full head of HAIR! Where did that come from? Heather...how are you doing? I know Chris is so proud and happy. I love your blog site...I will have to call Great Grandma and make sure she knows you have posted a live video and show her how to play this and listen to Ava. Look forward to more pictures of the whole family. Don't plan on any sleep right now...it is Ava's turn to 'come alive' every minute of the night. Give her a kiss from me. Can't wait to meet her. Love, Judy
Post a Comment